Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GETTING WHAT YOU WANT

This is another article on the law of attraction. I am not an expert on this, I would just simply share some lessons which I believe are true.
Realizing what would really make you happy, attracting what is positive and transforming your life is, I believe, what the law of attraction is all about.

If you like love to flow into your life, it is basic that you love yourself first.

If it is abundance you are looking, you must get rid of that "scarcity and poverty thinking".

Believing that you already have what you desire is the secret to the using of the law of attraction.

You get exactly what you manifest. The key to manifesting is saying and enumerating every aspect of what you want.

Use always the present tense. Using the "I want" phrase will put you always in the state of want. And the "I will" phrase will put you always in a waiting mode.

Peace, Joy, Contentment, Love, Harmony and the like are part of the universal language.

Remember to manifest what is important in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment